Student Rights & Support

Student Rights and Support is a free, confidential service provided by MONSU. 

Your Student Rights Officers, Jenny and Katia, are independent of the University and employed by the student union to provide support and advice to undergraduate students.

Contact SRS when you need advice, referral, advocacy or a friendly chat about your experience at Monash.

We support students at Berwick, Caulfield, Parkville and Peninsula campuses.

We can assist you in a variety of ways including:

  • Face-to-face appointments
  • Telephone appointments
  • Email communication

*If you have received a Notice of Referral and Hearing please go to our Academic Progress Committee (APC) Information page.


Common Student Rights Issues


There will be a Student Rights and Support staff member on the Peninsula Campus every Tuesday during semester.

P: 990 32596