Running your clubs can be hard work and very time consuming, but also rewarding if you have the right resources. MONSU Peninsula hopes to make your life as a Club Official a whole lot easier with our helpful resources and documents. Here you will find templates, to help write minutes and agendas, to all the rules and guidelines you need for running clubs at Monash Peninsula.
- Clubs & Societies Handbook 2019, all you need to know for running your club
- Club Meetings are best if they follow an agenda and are minuted properly
- Event Management – find out how to organise and manage your events successfully
- Training will teach you everything you will need to know about running your club
- Finance will provide you with information regarding banking and sponsorship
- Affiliation Kit is an essential document that provides MONSU Peninsula with all the relevant details of your club.
- AGM Packs are an important submission for all clubs which includes minutes of Annual General Meetings, contact details for new committee members, club description and website information
- Venue Hire – We have several venues available for club functions and meetings
- Rules & Guidelines – MONSU policies and procedures for club operation