One of the benefits of being a Club is access to MONSU Peninsula and University facilities. And the best part is these venues are usually free!
MONSU Peninsula Spaces to Book
Areas that you can book include:
- Seahorse Tavern (with mounted projector and screen)
- MONSU Peninsula Meeting Room
- MONSU Peninsula Clubs Room
- MONSU Peninsula BBQ Area (near the Hockey Pitch)
All bookings need to be made at least 7 days in advance via email to email@example.com. The email should clearly state the:
- Time period (example: 4pm-5pm)
- Expected number of attendees
- What the room/area will be used for
- Whether food or drinks will be served
- Name and phone number of a contact person
Please await booking confirmation prior to advertising your members of the location of the meeting/event. Also, make sure that you leave the room/area clean, neat and with the same furniture configuration as when you arrived. Any costs associated with damage to the room will be charged to the club.
Is there an ‘after hours’ charge?
Don’t worry, there are no additional costs involved with booking MONSU Peninsula spaces after hours.
What about security?
When you make your booking with the Service Desk, they will contact security with the details of your meeting/event to arrange for opening/closing up of the indoor venues.
Monash University Venues
Tutorial rooms, lecture theatres and the BBQ area near the Library may be used for free when booked for club use. Clubs may book Monash spaces by contacting Monash University Venues through their website. If you are unable to access the system, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.