MONSU Peninsula & MGA Laptop Loan
MONSU Peninsula and MGA have a number of laptops available at the MONSU Desk, which are exclusively available to Peninsula students to borrow and use for study purposes.
- Students are limited to borrowing one laptop at any given time for a maximum period of two weeks, at which point they must return the laptop to the MONSU Desk in Building U. If there are no subsequent bookings then the student may request to extend their booking.
- If all laptops are loaned out, students can be added to a waitlist and will be contacted when there is a laptop available for them.
- Students will need to read the terms and conditions outlined for this program and leave a photocopy of their student ID with the MONSU Desk at the time of borrowing.
- The laptops can be borrowed within MONSU Peninsula office hours as outlined below.
- If there are any problems with the laptop, bring it to the MONSU Desk, please do not try to fix it yourself.
If you encounter any issues or have questions you need answering relating to the borrowing of laptops, please contact:
Level 1, Building U
Contact no: 03 9904 4217
9:00am to 4:00pm
For the Portable Device Loan Agreement, click HERE.