MONSU Appreciation Evening
Fri 18 October 2019 19:00-23:00
The annual MONSU Appreciation Evening is dedicated to recognising and rewarding the successes and achievements of students at Monash Peninsula through their contributions as clubs & societies executives, student representatives and volunteers.
MONSU Club Award Categories - vote here
- Innovation Award - This award is for a club who demonstrated skills such as creativity, high motivation and demonstrated new ways of doing things
- Endurance Award - This award is for a club who demonstrated consistency in running events and services to members throughout the year
- Outstanding Promotions Award - This award goes to a club who has maintained a consistently high level of originality and achievement with marketing campaigns
- Outstanding Contribution by an Individual Award - This award is for a club member who throughout the year has demonstrated exceptional leadership qualities such as integrity, creativity and inspiration, teamwork and assertiveness.
- Outstanding Merchandise Award - This award goes to a club who has produced the most "rocking" merchandise in 2019
- Outstanding Event Award - This award goes to a club who has hosted an engaging and innovative event for its members
MONSU Student Representative Award Categories - vote here
- Volunteer Contribution Award - This award is for an individual (non student council) who has been consistently involved in MONSU initiatives throughout the year and has made a noticeable, positive effort beyond what is required of them
- Bright New Talent Award - This award is for an individual who has brought new energy, experiences and motivation to MONSU along with a desirable skill set
- Outstanding Contribution Award - This award is for the student representative who has demonstrated exceptional contribution to developing, assisting and improving MONSU
- Excellence in Portfolio Development Award - This award goes to an individual who has excelled in progressing the aims of their portfolio through the use of original ideas, activities, and involvement with the student community.